August 3, 2022
“Energy Mastery is more than just an activity; it is a lifestyle.”
Energy Mastery transforms your life from zero to hundred. Nevertheless, it does not happen by magic. You will have to be deliberate about the things you feed on, focus on, the words you listen to and the people you hang out with.
Here’s what I mean: You cannot spend all day listening to negative news from the media, surrounding yourself with people who talk down on your ideas, allowing negative thoughts to take over your mind, and expect Energy Mastery to create transformation. Is this to say you should be oblivious to the things happening around you? No. You can know what is going on, but you can filter the negativity that comes with the information.
Using Energy Mastery for transformation takes a conscious effort from your end to achieve. For transformation to truly take place, you will have to unlearn some old habits and be careful about what you absorb.
HOW TO USE ENERGY MASTERY FOR TRANSFORMATION
1. Make Affirmations: Affirmation is a powerful tool to using Energy Mastery for transformation. Affirmations have a great impact on your daily activities, how you handle situations, challenges you come across and your overall mindset. Write down positive things and the changes you want to see in your life and say it every morning before you leave the house.
By doing this, you are planting positive seeds in your mind. You would also realize that at certain times during the day, your mind will bring these words to your consciousness. Affirmations will also help you focus on what is important to you. You won’t be distracted or moved by unnecessary things.
2. Surround Yourself With Positive People: Positive people will boost your energy and encourage you in trying times. Positive people are deliberate about making positive choices and habits. We all know that the company you keep will one way or the other rub off on you.
Write down the values that are important to you. Be honest with yourself, do you have people in your life with those values? Do you have people that give you sound advice and encourage you in trying times? This is the first step to creating positive friendships and surrounding yourself with positive people.
By utilizing Energy Mastery, you can attract positive friends, who will support and encourage you even when you are going through tough times. You need to consciously and deliberately pick your friends.
3. Fill Your Heart With Gratitude: A person full of gratitude is not weighed down by issues of life. There is so much joy in their heart and laughter in their mouth. Gratitude is something you do irrespective of the happenings around you. When things are going well, you are grateful for the abundance and the goodness in your life. When things are rough, you are grateful for the experience, the lessons and the abundance that is coming your way.
To inculcate gratitude into your life, I recommend a gratitude journal. At the end of each day, write down what you are grateful for. It will help you to consistently practice gratitude and at the same time keep track of the obstacles you have overcome.
4. Cultivate Positive Mindset: Your mindset has a huge impact on your life and the energy you create. Mindset isn’t about one thought being better than another. Rather, when we cultivate a positive mindset, negative experiences can be viewed as opportunities.
Practice a positive mindset by first noticing, without judgement, the quality of thoughts that come into your mind throughout the day: are they positive or negative? Do I blame myself or uplift myself? Do I get frustrated easily? As we begin to notice, we can make subtle shifts and reframe our thoughts: how can this situation be an opportunity? What is there to learn? How can I use more gentle self talk?
It is important to note that sometimes we just have bad days or bad situations happening to us. Practice reframing your mindset to make that ok, trusting in your resilience and trusting in the universe, instead of beating yourself up.
Your thoughts determine how you view life. If you have a positive mindset, you will be optimistic about life and will be less stressed about issues. If you have negative thought pattern, you will be pessimistic about life, and will put yourself under a lot of pressure and stress.
When you cultivate a positive mindset, you will approach life in a more proactive way. You will be more focused on creating or finding solutions to problems. You will be ready to stay through the process to achieve your goals. Cultivating your thoughts is a potent way to begin mastering your energy for transformation.
5. Listen To Music That Uplifts You: Music is the food for the soul. Music with a powerful message can switch up your energy. If you are a lover of music, ensure you pick out music that’s soothing, makes you happy, lifts up your spirit or brings you positivity.
6. Read Books: Books have a good deal of information. They teach, enlighten and boost your energy. Read inspirational books that can lift you up, strengthen you, change your outlook or give you a paradigm shift.
If you are a fiction lover, read fiction in which the characters navigate real life situations, it will help you. If you are not a fan of books, you can listen to audiobooks or podcasts. The major thing is for you to surround yourself with resources that create a positive mindset. Using Energy Mastery for transformation is not just about your inner world: it is also how you transform your environment.
7. Meditations: Meditations help you breathe out, remove negative energy, clear your mind and connect you with others. It helps you create stillness of mind and positive mindset, first for yourself and then towards others. It opens your heart to express compassion, and drives you towards healing and forgiveness. Meditations helps you experience and understand Energy Mastery, how to use it for transformation and gives you clarity to achieve your goals.
There is no right time or perfect moment to start learning Energy Mastery. It is in your hands. Start now!
Learn more about Energy Mastery 👇🏼